1) All formulas and functions begin with =
2) formula
3) function
4) =a6+b6+c6
5) =SUM:(a6:b6)
The budget assignment helped me understand that I need to not spend the amount of money I spend on materialistic things. It also helped me prepare for the future when I get my own home, car, and job. It made me see more that what I saw before financially. The assignment made me be more clear on what I have to deal with in the future when it comes to the different types of payments and insurances I will HAVE to pay. I used this assignment to calculate what I will make relating to the career I am aiming for. I also used the average amount of houses in Atlanta, my dream city to live in, to see what my budget would be like. I used real average costs that I spend on things such as clothes and my haircuts to see what my pockets will look like in the future. I will definitely use this excel tool in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment